Roles and Responsibilities:
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance and reliable Java code.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and robustness of the application.
- Identifying & correcting bottlenecks.
- Fixing bugs.
- Helping to maintain code quality and, automatization.
Required Experience, Skills:
- Must hold experience of 1-3 years.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Mastery in cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Client communication and project management skill would be an added advantage.
Perks of working at Impero!
For us, our tech squad matters! We do not merely give perks but ways to get
your game stronger with energising benefits!
Holidays on Saturdays
After a week-long of meticulous work, exhaustion wears you out and to revamp yourself, we offer Saturdays & Sundays off because we know that physical, as well as mental health, are of utmost importance.
Outings a couple of times a year.
A place where fun not only lies in office but also going on trips and forgetting everything about the tech world and just entertaining yourself. A boost that you won’t say no to!
Programs to enhance your skills
Every month our team welcomes great personalities to train & mentor us to grow more & achieve the very best. After the program, follows a quick entertaining session to further make your mood for the day.
Funding your courses
If you ever feel like you wanna do a course enhancing your skill sets then Impero offers 50% of funds to get you seeing doing something productive.
In these uncertain times, we don’t only allow working from home but even provide with the monthly net charges so that work doesn’t suffer. Along with that, our medical insurance policy assures that safety comes first!
A great place
You deliver great results and we have a great office to push you even farther. Working in a great infrastructure with all the amenities provided will give the perfect vibe you need. Because at large is a space that will promote you to do your best.