Roles and Responsibilities:
- Having awareness of current trends in the digital space, working knowledge of the latest visual techniques and an understanding of design principles.
- Create professional designs and layouts for promotional material by creating templates, webpages, advertisements, social media posts, marketing collateral, logos and other visual layouts.
- Ability to think creatively and independently.
- Contributing ideas for campaigns.
- Designing digital e-banners & templates and branding guidelines.
- Creating mock-ups, product showcase, Infographic.
- Constantly enhancing your designing skills to instil new techniques.
- Managing tasks and projects responsibly to ensure on-time deliveries.
- Ability to keep pace with agile, waterfall or scrum technology.
- Good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Corel Draw.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Products, including PowerPoint and Word.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 1 - 1.5 years of relevant design experience
- Good communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills.
Need to have:
- Must have skills in graphic designing.
- Dribble or Behance portfolio.
Perks of working at Impero!
For us, our tech squad matters! We do not merely give perks but ways to get
your game stronger with energising benefits!
Holidays on Saturdays
After a week-long of meticulous work, exhaustion wears you out and to revamp yourself, we offer Saturdays & Sundays off because we know that physical, as well as mental health, are of utmost importance.
Outings a couple of times a year.
A place where fun not only lies in office but also going on trips and forgetting everything about the tech world and just entertaining yourself. A boost that you won’t say no to!
Programs to enhance your skills
Every month our team welcomes great personalities to train & mentor us to grow more & achieve the very best. After the program, follows a quick entertaining session to further make your mood for the day.
Funding your courses
If you ever feel like you wanna do a course enhancing your skill sets then Impero offers 50% of funds to get you seeing doing something productive.
In these uncertain times, we don’t only allow working from home but even provide with the monthly net charges so that work doesn’t suffer. Along with that, our medical insurance policy assures that safety comes first!
A great place
You deliver great results and we have a great office to push you even farther. Working in a great infrastructure with all the amenities provided will give the perfect vibe you need. Because at large is a space that will promote you to do your best.