Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in and contribute to product development and product roadmap planning for apps with mind-blowing exposure on the App Store.
- Help define the software architecture of new apps or that of new features for existing apps, and then develop them.
- Constantly improve the quality of our services by fixing bugs and refactoring the code base where necessary, as well as adding that wow factor that will put a smile on our users' faces.
- Expand our set of iOS libraries as needed to make yourself as well as other iOS engineers more efficient and effective.
- Stay informed on new technologies (with a focus on iOS) and test the promising ones to make sure we don't miss out on game-changing opportunities to boost our productivity and the enjoyment of our work.
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
Skills and Experience required:
- Must hold experience of 1-3 years.
- Programming Experience in Swift for iOS app development.
- Strong Object/Protocol Oriented development & design skills.
- Should be able to create pixel-perfect UI screens on iPhone and iPad.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- The knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Perks of working at Impero!
For us, our tech squad matters! We do not merely give perks but ways to get
your game stronger with energising benefits!
Holidays on Saturdays
After a week-long of meticulous work, exhaustion wears you out and to revamp yourself, we offer Saturdays & Sundays off because we know that physical, as well as mental health, are of utmost importance.
Outings a couple of times a year.
A place where fun not only lies in office but also going on trips and forgetting everything about the tech world and just entertaining yourself. A boost that you won’t say no to!
Programs to enhance your skills
Every month our team welcomes great personalities to train & mentor us to grow more & achieve the very best. After the program, follows a quick entertaining session to further make your mood for the day.
Funding your courses
If you ever feel like you wanna do a course enhancing your skill sets then Impero offers 50% of funds to get you seeing doing something productive.
In these uncertain times, we don’t only allow working from home but even provide with the monthly net charges so that work doesn’t suffer. Along with that, our medical insurance policy assures that safety comes first!
A great place
You deliver great results and we have a great office to push you even farther. Working in a great infrastructure with all the amenities provided will give the perfect vibe you need. Because at large is a space that will promote you to do your best.